Check out what’s coming up this summer with All Aboard Ohio!
Join “All Aboard Ohio” on Aug. 8 for “TOD on Tap” tour!
Register today for All Aboard Ohio’s “TOD on Tap“ — an educational bar hop by rail transit in Cleveland on Thursday, August 8th, from 5-9 p.m.
Come hear from developers and transit planners who are rebuilding an Ohio city by uniting higher-level transit transit services like rail and bus rapid transit with walkable, mixed use Transit Oriented Development (TOD). Space is limited, so please register early!
Itinerary & Speakers
- 5:00 p.m. — Shaker Square, Zanzibar Soul Fusion, 13225 Shaker Square (NE Corner); Speakers: Peter Rubin, President/CEO Coral Co., and Maribeth Feke, Director, Planning & Programming, Greater Cleveland RTA.
- RIDE BLUE/WATERFRONT LINES (no transfer required)
- 6:30 p.m. — Flats East Bank, Aloft Hotel Riveria BC/Lago, 1111 West 10th Street; Speaker: Harley Cohen, Owner’s Rep, Harlan & Associates.
- RIDE WATERFRONT/GREEN/RED LINES (transfer at Tower City Center)
- 8:30 p.m. — Uptown/UC, Constantino’s Market (balcony meeting area), 11473 Euclid Avenue; Speaker: Ari Maron, Partner, MRN Ltd.
“All Aboard Ohio” Summer Meeting & Family Outing
8:30 a.m.-2 p.m. August 10, 2013
Join All Aboard Ohio for a fun day on Ohio’s busiest passenger railroad — the Cuyahoga Valley Scenic RR. Ride the historic rail corridor through the Cuyahoga Valley National Park, alongside the Ohio & Erie Canal from Greater Cleveland to downtown Akron and return, through historic villages and protected wildlife areas on rail service which carried 200,000 riders in 2012 and saw $45 million worth of improvements since 1990!
Registration of $35 per person includes one (1) CVSR train ticket in a reserved rail car to Akron and return, National Park Ranger tour guide & lunch at Yours Truly restaurant (short walk from Rockside station) for a discussion with CVSR President Craig Tallman.