Vibrant NEO was launched to create a more vibrant, resilient, and sustainable Northeast Ohio – one that is full of energy and enthusiasm, a good steward of its built and natural resources, and adaptable and responsive to change.
This document—Vibrant NEO 2040: A Vision, Framework, and Action Products for Our Future—is the central component of Vibrant NEO 2040. It describes the:
• Project background
• Regional context
• Scenario planning process and outcomes
• Regional Vision
These sections were written and sequenced to form a narrative arc, but the document can also be read like a reference guide, enabling readers to jump in and out of the text as they wish.
This document is intended for many different audiences. Some of the material was written for a broad audience, while other sections were written for technical experts, policy makers, and regional leadership. Information presented within a section generally goes from more general to more technical.
You can download the entire report or individual sections below:
- Vibrant NEO Final Report_3-31-14
- Vibrant NEO Final Report_INTRO
- Vibrant NEO Final Report_VISION
- Vibrant NEO Final Report_SPEC-outward migration drivers
- Vibrant NEO Final Report_SPEC-transit supportive policies
- Vibrant NEO Final Report_SPEC_complete streets
- Vibrant NEO Final Report_TREND_SCENARIO
- Vibrant NEO Final Report_ALTERNATIVE_SCENARIOS